The start of my blog

Dec 9, 2009


I have always envied people with blogs...and I have always wondered when would be the right time for me to start my own blog so I can share my thoughts with other people. Believe it or not, that moment came today. Not on a holiday when I have ample time writing, creating or editing over and over again. It is today, a weekday when I have plenty of stuff to do, plenty of deadlines and plenty to think about. Funnily, things like that do happen in my life quite frequently. Maybe because I am not that type of a person that has everything planned and organized. Everything I do depend on my intuition and emotion. I hope the zeal and the enthusiasm wouldn't fizzle out too quickly. Great! I have something to tell my husband tonight and I think he is going to have a shock of his lifetime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment