30th Ramadhan

Sep 9, 2010

The final day of Ramadhan. I was supposed to join some other friends for iftar but unfortunately, my boss gave me a heavy task this morning in return for a day off tomorrow. No pain no gain...that's my boss. He passed me a few tasks the moment he said yes to my leave application. But I am grateful that he granted my wish. Thank you boss.

Sharing with you our final iftar menu for this Ramadhan. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin!

Pumpkin soup

Kuih makmur

Blueberry shake

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Nana, salam aidilfitri, selamat hari raya to you and family. Have fun, and keep a song in your heart.
Best wishes, Lee.
ps, your food on display....again, *wink*.

Nana said...

Hi Lee! Thank you. Selamat Hari Raya to you too.
Gosh, I have eaten so much these two days. nasi impit, kuah kacang, rendang, lemang, serunding, nasi beriani and so many...I am going to be fat!
hahaha
Saw the food display. Outstanding as usual. Cheers!

Post a Comment