Giant Panda

Jul 30, 2010

When ask to imagine about panda, you probably have an image that is similar to something above. Everyone knows how pandas look like. They are recognized by their large, distinctive black patches around the eyes, over the ears, and across its round body.

Three of us were watching a quiz show last night.
One of the questions was, 'What color is panda's tail? black or white?'
Since we were unsure of the answer, white was my wild guess and black was hubby's guess. Then we heard a soft voice said, ‘white!’ My son tried to join the group.

We asked him why white? He pointed to his panda soft toy’s tail (named pan-chan) and said ‘Hora…Pan-chan's tail is white! It’s so simple!’ True enough, the answer was white. We looked at him and shook our head. Partly embarrassed, for never tried hard enough to search for hints!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Nana, I love Pandas, they so cute.
Hah! I never knew thay have tails, ha ha.
Here we have our grizzly, Kodiak bears....huge fellers....as well Polar bears up North.
And these are fellows best steer away, far away....

You have fun and keep well, Lee.

Nana said...

Hi Uncle Lee,
Thanks for dropping by.
Aren't pandas just adorable?
My Chinese friend who comes from Sechuan, China is waiting for me to come to China so that she can take me to the Panda sanctuary where hundreds of pandas are bred and taken care of. Can you imagine hundreds of cute pandas?
Oh yes...I heard about the bears up in Canada are huge! When you go fishing, make sure you don't bump into them...or have you ever? Hmm...why not you write something on fishing Uncle Lee? I love to hear your outdoor adventures! ;)

Post a Comment