Iftar in Kobe

Aug 26, 2010

I am back from Kobe...tired~ both physically and mentally. The conference in Kobe was packed with real goodies for people who were eager to learn. And the more you learn, the more you will get confused, the more you realized that there is more out there for you to discover. It's a vicious cycle. Oh yes, there is no stop to learning...and I am beginning to see myself talking and laughing alone, talking to anything but human (not that I am not doing it already...). No wonder people say scientists are crazy!

Enough said about the conference, let's talk about something I love most about Kobe~ good food! Kobe is a famous place for dining. You can get any type of cuisine out there but make sure you bring your fat wallet too! hahaha. They can be quite pricey.

Below were my break fast menu during my stay in Kobe. Ohh...I have just realized that the main dish that I had were all noodles. Must be the hot weather that made me craving for noodles instead of rice. *wink* Selamat berbuka~

12th Ramadhan: Japanese Tarako spaghetti (spaghetti in salted roe sauce)

13th Ramadhan: Chilled seafood noodles (Chinese)

14 Ramadhan: Seafood spaghetti in tomato cream sauce (Italian)

15th Ramadhan: Korean style steamed eggs (appetizer)

15th Ramadhan: Korean style spicy hot fried udon

0 comments:

Post a Comment